CRS Fair Trade Community Orders
Shop with friends and celebrate your Catholic values by placing a CRS Fair Trade Community Order!
Simply gather the individual orders of your friends and family and submit them as a group. For example, you could collect orders when you host a chocolate tasting at your parish or at celebrations in your own home. You could also make it pre- or post-order as part of your consignment sale (don’t worry, we still offer those!).
Orders will ship to one address, giving you an excuse for a party to hand them out and exchange gifts!
With community orders, you will get:
- 20% off all crafts and food (excluding Divine Chocolate cases)
- Free shipping to one address ($300 minimum; no returns)
- Up to 20 free catalogs
- Free educational materials
How to Place Your CRS Community Order!
Step 1: Plan
- Call 1.800.685.7572 or request a free CRS Fair Trade Community Order packet online.
- Fill out and fax, mail or email the one-page account information/sales agreement form that comes with your packet back to SERRV. Be sure to indicate on the form how many additional catalogs you’d like to receive – you can request up to 20 for free!
- Keep the catalog and host order form that come in your packet to use during step 2.
- Once your account is set up, you will receive your promo kit with your catalogs and other promotional tools and educational materials about fair trade and the artisans your CRS Community Order will help support.
- Decide how you will use your 20% discount and share this information when you promote your event – it makes a great fundraiser for your parish or group!
Step 2: Place Your Order
- Invite friends, family, neighbors and co-workers to a catalog shopping event. This could be a fair trade chocolate sampling, an economic justice movie night, a fair trade coffee tasting, etc. Be sure to promote your event broadly and repeatedly.
- Every order over $300 will receive a 20% discount on all items (excluding Divine Chocolate cases) and free shipping to one address. This is open to SERRV’s entire inventory – that means anything from the consignment catalog, the consumer catalog, the overstock catalog, the online collection - EVERYTHING!
- Give your friends a deadline for submitting their order and payment made out to you using this simple form.
- Submit your combined, single order to SERRV online, by email, or by phone. If you do not have a sponsoring organization, you will need to pay for the entire order at that time.
Step 3: Party!
- You will receive your order within two weeks of placing it. Please note that any out-of-stock items will not be backordered.
- Check off everything received on the packing slip that accompanies your items to ensure the order was complete.
- Gather your friends together to pick up their items, and celebrate the difference all of you have made in your global community!
We’d love to help! Please reach out to CRS Fair Trade with any questions!
1.800.685.7572 – email@example.com